Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Great Successor Joins the Eternals As General Secretary: The North Korean Party Congress

The four-day North Korean Party Congress completed on May 8 followed the standard choreography set almost a century earlier by Vladimir Lenin and Josif Stalin. Their scenarios were introduced to Eastern Europe, China, and North Korea by Soviet advisors and secret agents after the war. While subsequent Communist Party Congresses, with their thousands of wildly-clapping jubilant delegates, decorated streets, extravagant mass parades, excited media coverage, and multiple-hour speeches to an audience pretending to be attentive, appear as comical rituals to outsiders, they serve a serious purpose that has not changed since the days of Lenin and Stalin. 

go to Forbes.com

3 comments:

  1. Sometime late September last year, I needed help for a bring back love spell after reading great reviews on Dr. Wakina and his love spell. I had a situation which I desperately needed a supernatural help on, every physical efforts made to rescue my husband has always failed. My husband stopped loving and caring for me and our children after 7 years of happy home. He did so much wrong to me, I encountered so many domestic violence from him, he turned into a professional liar, and the worst of all, and he started using drugs and alcohol. I couldn’t bear his torture anymore when he wanted a divorce. I couldn’t afford to lose my husband to a strange spirit, I knew him to be a loving man before we got married, but I didn’t know what came over him.
    Doctor Wakina love spell was so great and powerful, my estranged husband’s attitude and urge for evil changed just after 8 days of the completion of the love spell. The reasons why I can recommend Dr. Wakina to anyone are, his love spell is real and it works, Doctor wakina don’t cast love spell that is against anyone’s wish and his love spell lasts for eternity. I have been observing my husband’s behavior for more than 9 months, he is still the same, he has never stopped loving me again, the love keep growing each day and we keep prospering with the blessings that follows Doctor Wakina’s love spell. That’s the reason why I can recommend him to anyone event to my worst enemy… to email him via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete