Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Germany Begins to Calculate the Indirect Medical Costs of Corona (Including Brothels)



The daily dose of Corona statistics has created a pervasive climate of fear of infection in the United States.  As an unanticipated consequence, people are cancelling necessary medical appointments and avoiding going to emergency rooms. Scott Atlas and colleagues have calculated the indirect medical costs of corona-fear for the United States, including mental health costs ,to be on par (or worse) with the direct costs of Coronavirus.

Germany,  rated as having Europe’s best anti-Coronavirus  recovery program, is beginning to report similar indirect medical costs: A study by NDR finds that up to 30 % of oncological appointments, 50% of cardiology, and 80% of dental appointments are being cancelled. Mental health hotlines are being flooded with calls associated with Coronavirus, including many from youths. Germany is fortunate in that its suicide rate has not risen during Corona.

The sex trade is also a victim of Corona. Legal in Germany, prostitution has been temporarily  banned as a consequence of the virus. The labor union that represents sex workers is lobbying for a resumption, arguing that brothels have always been strictly regulated for hygiene. Sex workers, they claim, can wear masks and rooms can be aired after each encounter.


2 comments:

  1. BABA GOODMAN IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS BABA TO ANYONE WHO IS IN NEED OF HELP! 

    My Wife left me for another Man 4 years ago and ever since then my life has been filled with pain, sorrow and heart break because she was the first Woman I ever loved. whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a Great herbalist called BABA GOODMAN that he can bring back lover within 48 HOURS, I laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, He consulted the great spell caster on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 48 HOURS my wife called me for the very first time after 4 Years that she is missing me and that she is so sorry for every thing she made me went through. SHe came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable. Thank you BABA GOODMAN for bringing back the love of my life and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great spell caster here is the email address: IFABABALAWOSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM
    WHATSAPP: +2348079336082

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete